If you wish to become independent & want to start your own business, then read here to know how to start it from scratch & avail government support for it.
You must have heard that Covid-19 caused massive layoffs across the country. It is estimated that around 12.2 crore Indians lost their jobs due to nationwide lockdown. Have you ever wondered what would you do if you also become a victim of the massive layoffs and become jobless someday? How long would it take to get another job? Would that job be exactly as per your desire? And even if you don't lose your job, do you ever feel that you should reduce your dependency on the job for your livelihood or do you want to have the freedom to work on your own terms?
The solution to all these concerns is that you should choose some profession which can make you feel 'independent' and the only option which can make you feel so is your own Business !!
But you might be wondering about the process and the right way of starting a business. Read here to know everything about it.
There is a systematic way by which you can plan out your business. Follow these steps to start your business :
apna app is also a great platform to get a lot of business ideas. By downloading the app, you become a member of "Start your business" group in which you can get ample of business ideas and useful business tips too.
2. Business model- Make a business model which tells you :
You should also make a business plan which is a 1-year plan of running your business.
3. Registration & licences- It's important and safe for you to get your business registered under a name. For some businesses, you might have to even obtain a licence also as per government regulations. For eg. alcohol trade
4. Funding- You need to arrange funds for your business to start. One can choose the source of funding according to the business finance requirement. For small requirement, you can invest your money and for big requirement, you can take a loan from friends and banks or take benefit from government schemes which are meant to help budding businessmen.
5. Staffing & Hiring- If you can't run your business alone, you shall hire staff for it. Post your requirement on apna job portal and hire staff within 72 hours easily on this fastest-growing job portal for blue and grey collar job seekers.
6. Open bank account & start your business- For doing daily business transactions and to show your business identity, you must open a bank account in the name of your business. And then, you are ready to start your business. Just follow your business plan, keep tracking your finances, utilize your team well and keep a positive attitude to overcome any challenge that you might face in the course of business.
So you can stop worrying so much about starting your business and related challenges. Join apna and get business ideas and tips through its "Start your business" group now.
All the Best !!