Roles & Responsibilities
• Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application
issues and providing timely solutions.
• Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system
testing and implementation phases of project.
• • Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
• • Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and
acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
• • Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
• • Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of
• • Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA's.
• • Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well
as providing on call support as required by the team.
• • Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
• • Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
• • Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives.
Desired Skills & Experience
Required Skills and Qualifications-
Should be from BE, B.Tech, M.tech, MCA, Any of I.T Technical
5 days working.
Shift Timing: -10:30am to 06:30pm
For first six-month, training stipend is 5000/-Per Month after that
candidate will be paid as permanent employee.