Responsibilities and Duties
Job Description of Tele Sale Executive-
• Engage with customers to educate them of company (Products) and provide options that suit their requirement most appropriately
• Handle escalations of customers.
• To achieve sales number and value with minimum achievement targets along with incentives for achieving above targets.
• Maintain excellent relationships with clients.
• Pitch projects according to their specifications and lead generation.
• Follow-up collections. Highly customer oriented and ability to be well planned and organized. Exceed sales targets.
• Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
• Answering questions about products or the company
• Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
Good communication (verbal and written) skills, Strong product knowledge and understanding of stock market
Required Experience and Qualifications
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce, B.A - Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Ready to join immediately.
Salary: Best in Industry
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role Category: Voice
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time