Executive / Sr.Executive - Ecommerce/online Sales – 4 (CTC 1.5 to2.4 Lac)
· Hands-on experience in handling online sales operation and coordination with e-commerce marketplaces i.e. Flipkart, Pepperfry, Amazon, Snapdeal alibaba etc.
· Promoting their own retail portal and tie ups with more portals for online display and selling.
· Drive Brand Visibility across the major e-commerce platforms through exclusive branding.
· Excellent understanding of seller panels of all online portals in terms of new product listing, order processing, order fulfillment, payment reports handling & payment follow-ups, invoicing, price inventory & promotion updation, damaged returns and RTO management etch
· Monitoring, documenting and timely highlighting of competitor campaigns on E-commerce portals for timely intervention and tactical play.
· Coordination with internal departments for smooth functioning of operations and execution of policies.
· It will be an additional advantage if candidate knows about the SEO, SMO, SEM for monitoring reviews and devising methods to ensure positive branding and online reputation management.
· Ensuring documentation of online promotional and sales activities and managing social media accounts and campaigns especially from customer queries addressable standpoint
Candidate Profile :
Qualification & Experience
· Bachelor's degree in any discipline, 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role with a mid-large company having good credibility.
· A strong, creative leader who is able to respond to evolving and changing business priorities.
· An effective communicator and motivator the incumbent must be good at influencing and negotiating.
Highest level of integrity as well as a close eye for details and strong presentation and communication skills.