Job Description / Job Responsibilities:-
• Day to day administration of all the Centres and reporting the same to the Diagnostic centre
• Responsible for co-coordinating with the Management and managing the visiting consultant’s work schedule.
• Corresponding with the higher authorities of the committee on all issues of our the Centres
• To supervise all departments and guidance to the junior staff.
• In charge of staff as well as patient welfare and working towards the common goal of the organization.
• To keep track of the overall performance of the Centres and report the same to the management on daily basis.
• To have close liaison with the referring consultants.
• To carry out the administrative work effectively.
• Attending to patients / relatives queries and concerns in a warm and professional manner.
• To check cleanliness of the Centres and discipline of the staff.
• Handling grievance / complaints of patients and relatives.
• To prepare duty chart for department staff.
• To plan for the increase in turnover in terms of number of patients and revenue collection of the Centres
• To have a periodic check on the credit bills, cash collections, etc.
• To keep close liaison with maintenance, Bio-medical and manufacturers for better care of the equipment.
• To check & maintain the records of AMCs for machines.
• To conduct quality assurance program.
• Keeping record of stock & emergency drugs.
• Managing staff leaves and adjustments
• Maintaining TAT of all departments.
• To make ensure that the company rules and regulations are implemented & adhered to.
• Any other business which fits into the similar category as and when the Management require.
Experience: 3-4yrs in Hospital/Diagnostic Centre