Bizpole is a Startup, Businesses Accelerator and Corpo-Legal Service Provider engaged in helping the startup and businesses dreams and strategize the concepts into a successful venture without any failures.
Bizpole is a technology-driven platform which aims to be a one stop solution that covers the Legal needs of the General public,Startups and established Businesses. We offer seamless services to manage all kinds of compliance processes with respect to the Government bodies and enable people to start new ventures. Our Team's decades of in-depth knowledge in Business Accounting, Management & Consulting is the Core, which helps in Validating, Consulting and Regularising the ventures, be it a Proprietorship, Partnership, LLP, Private Limited Company.
We even get to such a scale in assisting the Businesses by streamlining the accounting headaches providing strategic accounting support for the venture even acting as the proxy accountant.Having a perfect blend of Technology and Human touch, Biz pole team always delivers high quality Business Solutions & Services, across india.
Job roles and responsibilities
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisation’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
2. Keep prospective client database updated
3. Make cold calls for new business leads
4. Support in writing new business proposals
5. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
6. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
7. Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers.
Competencies and Skills Required
1. Must know the languages English
2. Must possess strong customer service skills
3. Excellent written and verbal communication
4. Must have good negotiation skills
5. Must be able to create good presentations
6. Must have excellent interpersonal skills
7. Must be detail-oriented and an active listener
8. Ability to work under pressure
Functional Position: Business Development Executive
Qualification - MBA