1.To coordinate, prepare and compile bid submission documents in relation to tendering/bidding activities, tender questionnaires, and pre-qualifications.
2. To organize and harness the efforts of all involved departments relating to tendering/bidding activities and contract review.
3. To coordinate customer’s bid requirements within the various departments such as Technical, Management or Vendor to collate and compile all queries and requests for additional information for communication to customers.
4. To vet through incoming tenders and to note down tender due date, project start and end date, tender submission instructions/requirement and mode of submission.
5. To collate tender information and references from various sources such as online search engines, industry, and market intelligence data etc., which are needed for submission.
6. To monitor and ensure that tender submission due dates are strictly adhered to, including the checking, binding, packing and preparation of outgoing submissions.
7. To ensure that tender submissions are standardized in terms of format, font, logo, etc. and in line with customer’s tender requirements.