Skills required :
- Proven experience as SEO, SEM & Social Media Manager, or similar role.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices & strategies.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with SEO reporting.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (ex Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (ex-Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Conduct keyword research for better results.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects.
- Run required campaigns and manage part of social media.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Manage posting and other social media-related tasks.