We are searching for a reliable and compassionate Home Care Nurse to join our team. The Home Care Nurse’s responsibilities include performing patient visits and monitoring their conditions, conducting tests, and writing reports for the physician.
· Travelling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
· Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
· · Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
· Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
· Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
· Qualification- GNM/PB Nursing, Bsc Nursing Registration Must
· Minimum Experience- 1 year and above
· Duty - 12 hrs and 24 hrs.