Job Description for Freelance HR Recruiter
We are looking for Freelance HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to discuss further with you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
• Design and update job descriptions
• Source potential candidates from various offline and online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like LinkedIn)
• Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
• Screen incoming resumes and application forms
• Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
• Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
• Advertise job openings on social media & job boards
• Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
• Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire.
• Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
• Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
• Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
• Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
• Familiarity with applicant and resume databases
• Experience with sourcing techniques
• Understanding of referral programs
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Sound judgement
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant